Mujeres de Cali

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Mujeres de CALI

San Antonio




But what is the reality of this new concept? I thought, well; let’s bring the innovative model into practice. If we are living an era of materialism, let’s start painting the air we breathe with a new color and see what happens


The new concepts within myself that morning are floating: spiritual renaissance… scientific living… friendly cosmos… the unification of matter, mind and spirit not just within myself, but the ability to see it in others… the magnificent feeling of sensing the Fathers at whole when I travel through my soul’s domains “up” to feel His personality at unity as well within these three concepts…  omg, said the quiet child inside myself and I kept on walking with a big smile in my eyes.



I got off the metro transportation; ready to face a new day at work. On the open spaces between the metro stop and the work place, I had enough time to absorbed myself into the realms of a new wonderful day; exposed to the great benefits of the small things… lots of air to breath, clouds to count and discern their forms, trees to admire and talk to, small yellow flowers coming beautifully out from the streets concrete leaks to kiss them inside their thoughts… humans moving and doing so many different things, that one can fall into an ecstasies of fraternal love as seeing their different personalities performing each… an act of their own “love”, even if that reality was really call: surviving.




 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home